Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Due

I am now engaged and 6 months pregnant. Quick update. Let's just say a long summer of partying, ecstasy, friendship and summer love led to where I am now. Mike is a lovely crazy man, loves pizza and is completely excited about being a father. He is impervious to my little female games we all play when we are allowed to. He DJs house music for the raves we throw and he drinks a lot. I am crossing phases in my pregnancy where I eat and don't. I gained 20 lbs from november to january and only 2.5 lbs from january to march. I work at the same fast food chain I did 2 years ago, just in a nearby town where new faces replace the same personalities and my life is just as poor and awesome as ever.

I'm due June 25, literally a year after Mike and I met. How did we grow so close so fast? Lots of time together. When you're around your soul mate constantly, you tend to notice it. I was terrified of commitment until Mike snagged me. I know I'm always in love, but considering the circumstances I'm happy with how this is going.

We just got a truck to carry our family and rave promoting family in around. We should be getting out our own apartment soon...tired of living in an older couples' house who bitches at us about taking out the trash. We want our happy raver home and life will be good.

Yes.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations! You will obviously be a loving and empathetic mother. I'm glad you're doing (relatively) well.

    So glad to hear from you. Thanks for keeping us all updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEE OMGOMGOMG BABY! :D

    Lol, your totally short-circuited my brain with this news.

    Crossing my fingers for that apartment for you guys. Best of luck for the rest of the pregnancy and I hope the birth goes supersmooth.

    What I've heard from the mates who have had kids is that breastfeeding makes you lost the babyweight faster (That's what the preganacy fat-stores are THERE FOR), is much much cheaper and more nutritious than formula, and their kids all grew faster and hit their milestones better.

    Take care, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted!!! Congratulations on the pregnancy, that is so exciting and it looks like things are coming together for you!
    Just goes to show how quickly life can change for you in 12 months right?
    love always,
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! you sound like you're doing so well and finally getting to where you wanna be:) you can do it, girl. i believe in you. make your own happiness, whatever it takes:)

    xoxoSammioxox

    P.S.: before we die, we have to rave together. HAVE TO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope all is going well. Please update soon. I want to hear how my fellow ana mommy is doing! It's nice to know i'm not alone in having a baby and having ana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see an update. I came by this page just out of the blue as I haven't blogged in a long time.
    COngrats on the baby!! I just had twins boys in September.

    The Raves sound fun. I used to be heavily into that scene when I was around 20.... many years ago!!

    I love house music, but breakbeat was my favorite. Not sure if anyone spins that anymore.

    ReplyDelete